background

background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a really good Easter weekend.  We spent most of Saturday at Ben's parents house eating yummy dinner and just having fun visiting.  Then on Sunday, the Easter Bunny came for Julia.  She got a new dress, new pajamas, new undershirts, and a book.  It was really fun to see her get excited about the bright colors and the crinkly paper.  I think she also liked getting all the attention from both Mom and Dad who were just gaga over her!  


She was more interested in Daddy and the camera than her basket! 


2 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

HOLLI! I miss you!!

Mickey said...

Holli she is beautiful and so happy and content. Especially in YOUR arms! I am so lucky that you and Ben let me watch her. She loves her cousins and they love her! I love her Easter basket! I thin you are awesome, and you do a wonderful job of working and spending time with Jewels. She is a lucky little girl.