background

background

Monday, May 18, 2009

Five Month Pictures Finally!

 I feel bad it's taken me so long to get these up, but we've had kind of crazy weeks lately!  Julia will actually be 6 months in a week so I'll be putting up another update soon!  


















It was really lucky to get that one smile out of her!  She still gives the camera the deer in the head lights look most of the time!  I was going to weigh her on our bathroom scale, but the batteries were dead, so we'll just have to wait until her check up on the 27th. 

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Wow, What a cutie! she is so darn cute! She is getting to be a lot of fun, and I love her smile. She just melts me! Except when I am trying to get her to sleep! I need a picture for my wall!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Julia's getting! It's crazy to me that I've only seen you once for a brief time since our babies have come! I hope it's soon that we can see you again. Are you going to the family reunion? That's clear in August, so hopefully that's not the next time...Hope you're doing well! Love you!