background

background

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some more old pics: Friends this time!

Sorry some of the pictures are blurry.
Yay for BBQs!
Playing Buzz Word
Graduation December 2007.  Left to right: Chad King, some guy I'm sure I should know, Brandon and Bethany Barnette, Liz and Ryan Johnston, and me!
Bethany, me, and Liz
This was at the bridal shower Bethany gave me!  The beautiful models are Stephanie, Claire Smith (my cute 17 year old roommate!) and Jean Stoddard (my friend and dancing buddy in high school)
Some of the best roommates in the world!  Jeni White (unless she got married, I'm not sure. top left), Juliana Taylor (bottom left), Claire Smith (top right) and Ashley Egbert who is either home from her mission already or will be soon!  I guess I should find out! 

I miss you all so much!! Hope you are all succeeding in your endeavors! 

Love, Holli

6 comments:

Brandon and Bethany said...

OH! I MISS YOU!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

I just read your last two blg posts and it made me miss old times. I think I am going to make you a part of my family and just come see you everytime I come home! Your baby is so cute. I can't believe she is already sitting! Where did time go? So here is some shocking news... I am writing a book too! I am almost to page 80...yikes! But it is something that is super fulfilling and I know you will love! Good luck and we can encourage each other!

Emily Empey said...

So i juyst caught up on your blog! ADORABLE pictures!!!!! Julia is so much fun!! She has grown so fast!! Her and MAry need another play date! I added you tomy blog roll so now i can keep up!! haha

Liz Johnston said...

oh fun! the Carnival (I'm not sure if it is still there) was over on Anderson near north gate mile across from the back of Fred Meyer.. Ryan's birthday is actually not until Thursday.

Benner said...

I had fun at that picnic/bbq thingy. We should do it again.

Roxanne said...

Congrats on the teeth Julia. Growing up is so much fun!