background

background

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a TV Day

I stayed up late last night reading my book and gave myself a head ache. Also I think I'm getting a cold so today we are watching more TV than usual. Julia loves Max and Ruby, Olivia, and The Backyardigans and will sit mesmerized for at least half an hour watching one of those. She waves "night, night" to Olivia and "Goodbye" to the Backyardigans, really cute! It's nice to have some quiet, still time but I feel kind of bad.

backyardigans.jpg

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I let my kids watch more tv than I should. I try to limit the time but it is hard. Especially when I have tons that needs to get ton.

Mickey said...

I know kids shouldn't watch a lot of t.v. but it is really a neat experience to sit with julia and have her look at you and smile, and make sure you are enjoying backyardagains as much as she is!

Roxanne said...

Wow, that all seems so foreign--I don't remember the last time we had tv! Shon and I watch movies, (but usually after Cody is in bed)He doesn't have a clue who the backyardagains are! I'd actually never thought about it all until now. But, I'm glad Julia enjoys it and every mom needs peace-- however they can get it! :)

Kar said...

Oh jeez. I'm ashamed at how much TV I let my kids watch. I was really good when I just had one kid, but the more I've had, the harder it gets to get dinner made, to get a shower, etc. TV is my built-in baby-sitter, which is really bad.