background

background

Friday, August 22, 2008

Babies are Crazy!!

So tomorrow I will be exactly three months shy of my due date! The summer's gone by really fast, and I'm having lots of fun being pregnant. I hope the next three months are just as enjoyable. I felt the baby move for the first time (or rather I recognized what I'd been feeling for a while as baby movement) about a month ago, but it's never moved as much as it has today! It's started pushing on different organs making me flinch and groan a little. If you're wondering why I'm calling my baby "it", it's because we don't know whether it's a boy or a girl. So I know it sounds bad, but I don't know how else to refer to the baby. Ben always says "he" and I have to keep reminding him that it could be a "she".

6 comments:

Benner said...

We have blue paint left over from our store...We can paint our second room blue!...So it is definitely a "he." :)

Roxanne said...

hey holli, you are as slow on this blog writting as I am! I think I have forgotten AGAIN how to do it. Your hubby is so patient with me. I posted a comment the other day to rachel and it came up as danny. don't know how,who, or what has been at my computer but if it comes up danny, know that it is really me! your mother-in-law! love ya

Brandon and Bethany said...

I didn't know you guys blog.. I was totally thinking the other day that you needed a blog... little did I know :-P I even think I've talked about you on my blog :-)

YAY!

Here: thebarnettes.blogspot.com

Shurtliff Family said...

Hey Hollister! Just found out you have a blog! CONGRATS on the baby! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you two (and now three). Vance and I are expecting as well on December 28th. Yes, "Babies, babies everywhere!" ;) We have a blog as well if you want to hear about those things that I also screen knowing others would be reading it (know exactly how you feel on that one). Ours is shurtliff-family.blogspot.com Hope things are going well for you guys. I think about you more often than you think! Take care!

The King's said...

Yay, you guys have a blog!!! I found it on Bethany's blog. I am very excited for you guys and your new little addition. It will be here before you know it! You should check out our blog www.thekingsfam4ever.blogspot.com

Liz Johnston said...

Hey. have you had your baby yet?