background

background

Friday, August 8, 2008

This is not a Journal

I realized as I sat down to write this post that this blog is not a journal. I had planned that I would be able to just write like I do in my personal diary, but people might read this! So I can't vent about fellow employees at work or complian about my body aches! It's so wierd how inhibited I am when I know someone might see what I so ackwardly put into prose. The bummer part about this is that now I have to write in my journal and on this blog!

Happy news though: My brother Craig, his wife Alaina, and their 1 1/2 year old daughter are here visiting from Wisconsin! They will be staying until next Saturday! I didn't realize how much I missed them until they came back! Now I keep thinking of ways we can see them more while they're here.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

hey Holli, you can make this a journal and then just add those venting things later and print it out. Just be careful what you say about your mother in law! love ya

Benner said...

Yay! Another post! I love it... Yeah, I never got to know Craig and Alaina that well cuz they left for Wisconsin just after we got married. But after the last couple weeks, I love 'em!