background

background

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bumper Bowling

Things have been moving a little more slowly than we thought they would as far as Ben's job is concerned.  We don't mind too much though.  Especially since it's meant having more time with Ben on the week days.  Last week we took to the lanes midday.

We had a couple pinched fingers between the balls.  One day they'll learn to listen, right?


 

Julia was so sad that I beat her (only just barely...phew!).




We had them pop out the bumpers for the kids, but I think Ben and I used them just as much!  This place was so nice.  It was quiet, right in the middle of the day, so there were just leagues bowling. No smoking or drinking is allowed in the building or near the doorway.  Hopefully we get a chance to go back soon!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

I love the pictures! Ben looks like he is using a lot of patience! And having fun too! I love the picture of Julia. OHHH I miss her! Glad you are having fun.

Lori said...

Looks like fun! It's always great to have Daddy around for some family time! Miss you guys!