background

background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Family Pictures

Or at least the attempt at family pictures. I'm so bad at taking pictures and like with Julia, I really didn't get any pregnancy shots until right at the very end. I look tons better with this baby than I did with Julia though! Not nearly as much face fat!


We were using the timer and just couldn't get Julia to be happy long enough! Oh, well, she's still cute!
For Mother's day, Ben is giving me real family pictures after the baby is born! We've only taken Julia to a studio once for her one year pictures and we've never had professional family photos taken (except for our wedding). I'm so excited to coordinate our outfits and have some nice pictures to put on our walls!

So I am 39 weeks today, and while I feel good and would be fine waiting a week or two more, I'm really ready to be done! Ben heard that a pedicure can help send you in to labor, so I called Tyson's aunt who does foot zoning (like an intensive reflexology sort of thing) and I'm going to see her this afternoon. I guess ideally I should have been having treatment all through my pregnancy, but she said that even if this doesn't send me into labor, it will help a lot when the time comes. I'm trying not to get my hopes up about going into labor in the next couple days, but I've been cleaning and shopping and baby prepping last night and today just in case!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Getting a foot zone is the best. There is a lot of medical healing and natural benefits to it. (And, yes, can induce labor.) Even if you are not into natural healing- it's an incredible foot massage! Very relaxing. You will love it.

Kar said...

I hope your baby comes soon. You're being really patient. I'd be hitting my head against the wall.

Shurtliff Family said...

Cute, cute pictures Holls! You all look awesome, but YOU look absolutely beautiful. And I mean that! So so pretty! What a cute little family you have, and one more to add soon. SO EXCITING. Julia is getting so big. What a pretty little girl you have.

Hope this last little bit goes well. The hardest part are those last few days that seem to crawl. =) Take care!

Roxanne said...

Hey Holli--Just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and also that your pics are way cute! Can't wait to see that little baby--and all of you of course:) Your new blog idea looks fun too--Way to be ambitious!