background

background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Funny Girl


Julia's just getting into that copying phase. The other day we got home and I got out to open our garage (the automatic opener is broken) and there was a cat in our garden acting like it was going to go to the bathroom. So I started yelling at it to get out of our garden. When I went to get Julia out of the car, she furrowed her brow and shook her finger saying, "Meow, Meow!" So I said, "That's right, tell that kitty not to poop in our garden!" She said, "Meow! No poopoo!" Later that night she was sitting in the middle of the living room with her brow furrowed, shaking her finger and saying, "Meow! No poopoo!" By the time I got my camera she had stopped of course and couldn't be coaxed into saying it any more. Here's my best attempt. Every once in a while I can get her to say it again.

No comments: