background

background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Four Months Old






So this was the first time I thought to take pictures of Julia when she turned a month and of course she didn't want to cooperate!  Here are some of the better shots!  

She still doesn't smile for the camera!  the little stinker!  We had a good day though.  Julia took two naps in her new crib that Daddy put together this weekend!  She's not moved into her new room permanently yet.  I'm trying to ease her into it with naps before we try nighttime.  

Her four month well-baby is on Friday.  Any guesses on length and weight?  At her two month she was 11 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches long.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

yeah!!! Julia is so cute. I love looking at pictures. Can you believe how fast they grow! I love her hair bow:) Since all I have is picture to use, guessing weight may be tricky...but let's say she weighs 14lbs 3 oz. That was sort of just a random guess! Glad to see all is well. Love you guys!

Lori said...

What a cutie! I love her hair bow! Is that the one you made? Kids are so hard to get good photos of - especially if you're doing it by yourself. How fun to be getting her room all set up.

Mickey said...

that's my girl! I am guessing 12lbs and 13 oz. She has the cutest smiles Holli and loves to coo. Yep, pretty neat little girl.

Liz Johnston said...

Hey Holli! Yeah we still live in IF. We have been trying to find a house to buy (we actually looked at the house next to yours but it was too small) Your daughter is so cute!