background

background

Monday, March 30, 2009

Shots are No Fun!

Julia has been weighed. She has been measured.  And she has been found cute!  

Jules had her 4 month well-baby check-up on Friday.  We usually see doctor Baker, but this time we saw Wade Christensen.  He was very nice and Julia and I both decided we like him!  As you can see from the stats, she weighs 13 lbs. 12 oz, is 25 inches long, and her head circumference is 15 3/4 inches.  She handled her shots ok and calmed down pretty quickly, but has acted a little off the last couple days.  She hasn't had any reactions though so we're not worried and she's getting back to being herself.  

She slept in her own room the last two nights! I'll put up pictures as soon as I get it cleaned and organized the rest of the way!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

Holli and Ben thank you so much for letting me share Julia with you. She is BEAUTIFUL and has such a charming personality. She is quite the talkerand charmer, just like her dad! It is not every grandma that gets to spend quality time with her grandaughter. She is getting better and as she gets older she will be even better. AND you do know it won't be long and she will be crawling all over the place!

Roxanne said...

Those are some great stats! I think you've inspired me to put some on my blog too--such a fun idea. I'm glad you both survived the shots. Keep up the cuteness Julia! love ya.