background

background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New






Well, I'm back to work.  I started working four days a week at Sub Zero last week.  Mickey is watching Julia on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights and Ben takes care of her on Tuesday afternoons.  It's fun being back to work except for having to leave Julia.  

We are working on moving Julia into her own room.  She's been doing well in our room; sometimes going 10 hours in between feedings at night, but we have the extra room and I think it will be good for all of us.  Julia and I won't wake up Ben when we have to get up in the middle of the night, and we won't wake up Julia when we stir or snore. My mom and dad helped me make and hang some cute curtains up in Julia's room today!

Julia was blessed on the 8th of February!  Here are some fun pictures of her at Sub Zero for the lunch afterward.


No comments: