background

background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures of Jules

First of all thanks to everyone who helped with Julia's blessing lunch!    It had been a while!  This first picture Julia with her cousins on the other side after Cody's blessing.  Going left to right they are Damien (born in October), Anna (born November 8), Julia (born November 25), and Cody (born December 29)


Here is Julia getting a bath!  We have a picture of her not so covered up, but I don't think Ben would like it if I put that one on!  She likes her baths for the most part but usually starts crying when we get her out!  
I think I was trying to get a picture of her smiling.  She smiles a lot, but as soon as I get out the camera she stops and seems more interested in the shiny object in front of her.  This is as close as I can get.
My Mom and Dad with Julia at Sub Zero after her blessing!  Thank you Mom for making such a beautiful blessing dress! and Congrats again on your new calling Dad!  Hope all is going well.  

6 comments:

Johnsons said...

Your baby is adorable. She has gotten so big since I saw her.

Mickey said...

yeaaaaaa pictures! My little jewel is growing. I love her smiles. I love her!

Roxanne said...

It is fun to see pictures and know that it's not just Cody who is growing like crazy! Time flies and these little babies aren't so little! Anyway, she is adorable, so so adorable!

The Clark's said...

Hey, I need your home address again will you email it to me at thegoose3@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Mine is growing like a weed! I need to see you soon!!! I'm coming to Idaho this Saturday with my mom and Leslie for haircuts. We'll just be there for the afternoon, but maybe you could come see us at my aunt's salon. Brian and Dallin aren't coming, but Audrey will be there. I miss you!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

It has been MUCh too long since I have been on this site. I forgot you had one until just a little while ago and I need to comment on that ADORABLE baby!!!! You have been hiding that girl from us! You need to post some more pictures. She is gorgeous. I need your email address because i have an invitation for you to a friend reunion on Saturday evening. Hope you and your fam can come!